- Compatible with Mac mini (Mid 2011-2018)
1U Rackmount Enclosure
Fits 2 Mac minis Side by Side
Dual Power Buttons & USB 3.1 Gen 1 Ports
- Mount two Mac minis in a 1U rackmount enclosure with the RackMac mini Rackmount Enclosure from Sonnet. This version of the RackMac mini is designed to fit Mac mini models made from mid 2011 to 2018 and has been designed to meet the cooling needs of the 2018 6-core Mac mini.
- Capable of installing two Mac minis side by side into 1U of rack space, the RackMac mini boasts a front panel with two integrated power buttons and two USB 3.0/3.1 Gen 1 ports, one for each Mac mini system. The back of the RackMac mini is open, allowing for access to cables and ports, while cable tie holes let you secure power cords and other cables. The RackMac mini’s design helps to ensure one-way airflow from the front panel through the back. Top cover padding and rubber bumpers help to protect your hardware during transport.
- Please note that this version of the RackMac mini does not have a slot for an optical drive.
- Front Controlled
- The RackMac mini includes front-panel access to each Mac mini’s IR receiver, power indicator, power switch, and one USB 3.0/3.1 Gen 1 port. From the front panel, you can turn on each Mac mini plus connect a keyboard, mouse, USB drive, or other USB device. This version of the RackMac mini does not have a slot for an optical drive.
- Rear Secured
- RackMac mini allows open access to the computers’ ports in the rear of the enclosure. Holes for cable ties enable you to secure all cables, keeping them tidy while avoiding accidental disconnects.
- Cooling Features
- RackMac mini secures your Mac minis without trapping them in recirculating hot rack air. A strategically designed chamber directs cool air in a one-way path through front-panel openings to the computers’ air intakes, and then out the back. In a single Mac mini configuration, the Sonnet solution’s air dam and strategically placed seals help keep air from circulating in the unoccupied computer bay.