The sE Electronics T2 Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone is a versatile studio condenser mic, well suited for capturing vocals, speech and instruments in project or professional recording, and broadcast applications. The T2 features user selectable omnidirectional, cardioid and supercardioid polar patterns for maximum flexibility and control over pickup.
Its capsule and electronics are based on the 4400a and Titan microphones. The result is a microphone with a flat frequency response and SPL handling well suited for capturing percussive sounds and plosives (“P” and “B” sounds) without noise and distortion. Low roll-off filter and 3-position Pad switches are also featured. The T2 is ideal for vocal recording, amplifier cabinets, drums, percussion, piano, plucked guitar, broadcast speech, announcers, and more.
- Based on the chassis and feature spec of the acclaimed 4400a
- Highly specialized capsule of the original Titan
- Ideally suited for percussive recordings, including studio use for drums (and of course percussion), picked guitar, hammer action on piano, kick drum, slap bass etc.
- Delivers perfectly balanced HF responsedue to its very fast HF transient response
- Exceptional intelligibility without the hype