The SOLO/610 from Universal Audio is a microphone preamplifier that delivers the classic Putnam 610 console sound to the single channel format in a rugged, highly versatile form factor, at a price every project studio can afford. The unit provides the silky vintage warmth of the original UA 610 console used by artists ranging from Sinatra to Van Halen.
It offers microphone and DI inputs and features Gain and Level control for a wide variety of clean to colored tonal shaping. Unlike its predecessors, the Gain control has an even greater gain range, allowing for more precise gain structuring while also doubling as input signal padding. Additional features include a DI Thru for when the unit is used in conjunction with an amplifier, plus a ground lift switch.
Unlike stationary rack gear, the SOLO 610 can be conveniently used in the control room or recording room, on stage or desktop due to its portable go-anywhere design. It has the same solid build and audiophile components from its more expensive siblings like the 2-610 and M610 and includes all the essential features like 48V phantom power, low cut filtering, phase reverse and flexible dual impedance selection for both the microphone and DI inputs.
- Classic Putnam 610 console microphone preamplifier and DI
- Legendary all-tube sound at a project studio price
- Gain, level and impedance selection for maximum tonal variety
- Rugged construction, steel chassis in a portable design for studio, desktop, or stage
- DI features include Thru and Mic/Line level output