Arturia MiniLab 3 MIDI Controller Black
Producers and musicians in search of a compact MIDI keyboard and pad controller that makes music right out of the box will be impressed with the Arturia MiniLab 3 MIDI Controller Black which ships with a comprehensive audio-production software suite.
Utilizing USB bus power, the velocity-sensitive twenty-five-key controller adds a dual bank of eight velocity- and pressure-sensitive backlit performance pads, eight rotary controls, and four sliders to provide dedicated remapping for the included Ableton Live Lite and Analog Lab Intro software and responsive capacitive touch strips for pitch bend and modulation. A sustain pedal input (pedal available separately) extends the functionality of the controller.
Arturia MiniLab 3 MIDI Controller Black At a Glance
- 25-note velocity-sensitive slim keyboard.
- 2 banks of 8 high-quality velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads with RGB backlighting.
- 8 rotary encoders.
- 4 sliders.
- Mini display with clickable browsing knob, with real-time feedback on tweaks and controls.
- Built-in arpeggiator.
- Hold and Chord modes.
- Effective DAW functionalities.
- Custom-written DAW scripts for intuitive integration with major DAWs.
- 8 DAW and user presets.
- DAW transport control.
- Octave-up and octave-down buttons for full-range and semitone transposition.
- 2 capacitive touch sensors for pitch bend and modulation wheel.
- Control input for pedal: sustain, expression, or footswitch.
- USB-C MIDI connects to computers and the MIDI Control Center.
- MIDI 5-pin DIN output for connection to external MIDI instruments and gears.
- Seamless integration with all Arturia software instruments, including Analog Lab: select sounds, browse presets, switch parts and smart-assigned controls.
Hands-On, Easy to Use
From the great-feeling keyboard to the smart DAW-integrated pads and faders, to the real-time mini display, every aspect of Arturia MiniLab 3 MIDI Controller Black is designed to be intuitive, expressive, and a joy to use for beginners and pros alike.
Enjoy a workflow that aids the creative process with features like a built-in arpeggiator, Chord mode, custom DAW presets, and easy transposition. Making music has never been so accessible.
Portable, Compatible Design
Arturia MiniLab 3 MIDI Controller Black is built to fit seamlessly into any setup, from the bedroom to the stage, with its compact and lightweight design, deeper DAW integration, MIDI out, and USB-C connectivity.
Built to Last
Arturia MiniLab 3 MIDI Controller Black is built with longevity and sustainability in mind. A rugged, road-ready design, 5-year warranty, minimum 50% recycled plastic construction, and 100% recycled packaging means this controller goes the distance.
Creative Software Included
- On top of a world-class MIDI controller, users get a full package of premium music-making software—from an industry-standard DAW to well over 500 synths and keyboard presets.
- Everything that users need to start creating their own music.
- Explore premium tools like Ableton Live Lite, Analog Lab Intro, UVI Model D grand piano, and Native Instruments The Gentleman upright piano
- Enjoy access to millions of royalty-free lifetime loops and samples with a Loopcloud 2-month subscription + 1 Welcome pack + 1 pack of your choice.
- Get to grips with playing the keyboard, finger drumming, DAW production, and even music theory with a Melodics unlimited trial subscription and bonus lessons.