The Audio-Technica ATH-M50x Monitor Headphones from Audio Technica are designed for use in critical studio mixing and tracking as well as for DJ monitoring applications.
Audio-Technica ATH-M50x Monitor Headphones feature 45mm Neodymium drivers with copper-clad aluminum voice coils that provide an extended frequency response from 15Hz to 28kHz. The headphones have a circumaural, around-the-ear design that provides sound isolation in loud environments.
The Audio-Technica ATH-M50x Monitor Headphones ear cups can be swiveled 90 degrees, allowing for single-ear monitoring.
The headphones have a detachable single-sided cable system, and a 3-meter coiled cable, a 3-meter straight cable, and a 1.2-meter straight cable are included. When not in use, the ATH-M50x can be folded down and stored in the included carry pouch.
About this item
- Critically acclaimed sonic performance praised by top audio engineers and pro audio reviewers
- Proprietary 45-millimeter large-aperture drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coil
- Exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range with deep accurate bass response
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- 90-degree swiveling earcups for easy one-ear monitoring and professional-grade earpad and headband material deliver more durability and comfort