The Behringer MPA30BT Portable Bluetooth Speaker is a compact and portable all-in-one Bluetooth and wireless ready PA system with a 6” speaker and 30W of Class-D power designed for use with multiple input source types in a variety of indoor and outdoor environments.
Behringer MPA30BT Portable Bluetooth Speaker built-in rechargeable battery offers up to 20 hours of operating time or it can be connected to a standard AC outlet. Bluetooth compatibility allows streaming music from Bluetooth-enabled devices such as phones and tablets.
Music from non-Bluetooth devices can be connected via an 1/8” (3.5mm) aux input jack. USB devices can be charged using the built-in USB Type-A port. Behringer MPA30BT Portable Bluetooth Speaker.
The Europort Behringer MPA30BT Portable Bluetooth Speaker allows a single wired microphone, single wired instrument, or two Behringer ULM series wireless microphones to be used. Its built-in 2-channel mixer allows level adjustments for the input sources and main output level. It features a battery status indicator (Full, 50%, Charge), built-in carrying handle, and weighs only 10.7 lb.
- Built-in rechargeable battery features up to 20 hours of operating time
- Class-D amplifier with 30W of power
- Built-in 6″ 2-way speaker
- Built-in Bluetooth receiver for streaming music from Bluetooth-enabled devices
- Aux input for connecting non-Bluetooth line sources, such as MP3/CD/DVD players and laptops
- Built-in 2-channel mixer with adjustable input levels and main level
- Connect a wired microphone to the XLR input or connect an instrument, such as a guitar or keyboard, to the 1/4″ input
- Compatible with up to two Behringer ULM wireless microphones (not included)
- USB Type-A port for charging external USB devices
- Operate on built-in battery or AC power
- Battery status indicator
- Built-in carrying handle
- Lightweight at 10.7 lb
- Can be pole-mounted via 35mm pole socket