The Xenyx QX2222USB is a 22-input, 2/2-bus mixer with Xenyx mic preamps and compressors, a USB audio interface, and a wireless option.
Behringer Xenyx QX2222USB Mixer fitted with Behringer’s “British” 3-band EQ and, 60mm log-taper faders, and sealed rotary controls. But the icing on the cake is the onboard Klark Teknik FX processor with 100 killer presets.
Flexible routing, including three aux sends per channel and two subgroups with separate outputs, makes for easy integration into your setup, while the Behringer Xenyx QX2222USB Mixer onboard USB port gives you effortless connection to your computer for recording.
Features at a Glance:
- Low-noise, high-headroom analog mixer
- Eight phantom-powered XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone preamps
- Eight studio-grade compressors with easy “one-knob” functionality
- Built-in stereo USB audio interface lets you connect directly to your computer
- Neo-classic “British” 3-band EQ (with semi-parametric mids) for warm and musical sound
- 24-bit Klark Teknik FX processor with 100 presets, including:
- Channel inserts on each mono channel for flexible connection of outboard equipment
- Clip LEDs, mute, main mix and subgroup routing switches, solo and PFL functions on all channels
- Two subgroups with separate outputs for added routing flexibility
- Two multi-function stereo aux returns with flexible routing
- Balanced main mix outputs with gold-plated XLR connectors
- Separate control room, headphones, and 2-track outputs
- Control room/phones outputs with multi-input source matrix
- Long-wearing 60mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- “Planet Earth” switching power supply delivers: