The Casio CT-X5000 61-Key Touch-Sensitive Portable Keyboard is an outstanding keyboard for nearly any skill level.
It features pioneering AiX Sound Source technology, has an expandable library of 800 instrument tones, 260 accompaniment styles, and a dual 15-watt speaker system, giving you nearly endless avenues of tonal and stylistic exploration.
The 61 touch-sensitive keys respond beautifully, letting you chord effortlessly as well as work on melodic runs
Stellar features for sound
The Casio CT-X5000 61-Key Portable Keyboard is a portable, sound-exploration dream. It has a 17-track MIDI data recorder and a 42-part mixer that lets you craft elaborate sequences and songs.
You can also record up to 100 different phrases and replay them using the phrase pads, adding all kinds of interesting aspects to your performances.
Create new and interesting tones directly on the keyboard, or interact through USB with your computer and control external sounds and virtual instruments.
The Casio CT-X5000 61-Key Portable Keyboard has 100 DSP effects, including amp modeling and a rotary speaker simulation that lets you tap into all kinds of classic tones.
There are also assignable expression pedal inputs on the Casio CT-X5000 61-Key Portable Keyboard, allowing for external creative control of various parameters — it’s all up to you with the Casio CT-X5000 61-Key Portable Keyboard.
Casio CT-X5000 Portable Keyboard Features
- Affordable, portable keyboard with high-end features and AiX Sound Source technology for great sound
- Expandable library of 800 instrument tones
- 260 accompaniment styles offer endless tonal possibilities
- 100 DSP effects including amp models and a rotary speaker simulation that lets you dial in cool vintage tone
- Bass reflex 30-watt speaker system puts out an amazing, rich tone
- 61 touch-sensitive keys respond beautifully with 3 types of touch response
- 17-track MIDI data recorder with a 42-part mixer
- Record up to 100 different phrases and replay them using the phrase pads
- A bright, backlit LCD display makes finding controls easy