History of D’Addario
Behind every set of D’Addario ESXL110 Nickel Electric Guitar String are over three centuries of fine craftsmanship. The D’Addario family tradition began in the tiny town of Salle, Italy in 1680 where they made assorted instrument strings for over two hundred years.
Before relocating to New York in 1905, as the modern string-making industry began to develop, the D’Addario family emerged as innovators by designing the winding machine most string makers still use today. And while their techniques have modernized, the pride that goes into each set of strings dates back to the D’Addario family’s earliest roots.
D’Addario ESXL110 Nickel Electric Guitar Strings Features:
- Regular light gauge
- .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Double ball-end design made explicitly for Steinberger guitars and similar instruments
- Bright tone
- Round wound
About this item
- BESTSELLING SET – XL Nickel is our best-selling electric guitar strings, revered by players since 1974.
- VERSATILE, BRIGHT TONE – Nickel-plated steel wrap wire provides a bright, versatile electric guitar tone, great for various musical genres.
- FOR THE ULTIMATE PERFORMANCE – Like all D’Addario electric guitar strings, XL Nickel is made with our proprietary Hex-Core, ensuring perfect intonation, a consistent feel, and reliable durability.