D’Addario NW028 Electric Single Strings are precision wound with nickel-plated steel onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. The result, strings with long lasting, distinctive bright tone and excellent intonation, is ideal for the widest variety of guitars and musical styles.
D’Addario, the world’s largest manufacturer of musical instrument strings, is known as The Players Choice with a reputation for unsurpassed quality and consistency.
D’Addario NW028 Electric Single Strings Features
The D’Addario NW028 Electric Single Strings is D’Addario’s most popular electric guitar string for lots of good reasons
- .028 gauge nickel wound electric guitar string
- Round wound with nickel-plated steel for distinctive bright tone
- Perfect as a replacement string or for creating customized sets
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- D’Addario XL Nickel Wound Electric Guitar String, .028 inches (.71 mm)
- It has excellent intonation
- Its hexagonally shaped high carbon steel core is precision wound with nickelplated steel
- It features a distinctive bright tone that’s long lasting
- It’s ideal for a wide variety of electric guitars and musical styles
- It’s perfect as a replacement string or for creating customized sets
- Single strings are available in gauges from .017 to .080
- The ball end string is made in the USA