Players around the world trust D’Addario RJB1025 Royal Alto Saxophone Reeds to produce solid, reliable reeds at an accessible cost. Royal Reeds are the next generation of woodwind reeds intended for the newest generation of students.
They come with a traditional blank shape and profile for the comfortable feel and easy, balanced response that beginners and advancing players can rely on.
Royal reeds also feature a filed cut for an extra helping of tonal clarity. Thanks to D’Addario RJB1025 Royal Alto Saxophone Reed’s state-of-the-art manufacturing process, Royal reeds have a consistent feel from pack to pack — which means you can trust that your instrument will sound its best every time you change your reed.
Recommends Royal Reeds for players who are serious about their sound and need consistent results in practices and performances.
Featuring a filed cut for additional tonal clarity, Royal by D’Addario RJB1025 Royal Alto Saxophone Reeds reeds are ideal for both beginning and advancing players. D’Addario RJB1025 Royal Alto Saxophone Reeds reeds have a traditional blank and profile to give you an ease of response when playing
D’Addario RJB1025 Royal Alto Saxophone Reeds Features:
- High-quality reeds for clarinet and saxophone
- For beginning and advancing players
- The traditional blank shape supports your embouchure
- A comfortable profile facilitates an easy and balanced response
- Filed cut improves note clarity
- Long-lasting design saves money over time
- Each reed comes in a plastic holder for protection