D’Addario XTB45100 Nickel Steel Guitar String are among the longest-lasting bass strings we at Sweetwater have tested, thanks to their thin, durable coating. And we do mean thin — you won’t even know it’s there.
D’Addario XTB45100 Nickel Steel Guitar String employ D’Addario’s proprietary high-carbon steel core and fusion twist technology, ensuring that they play easier and stay in tune better, even under the heat of a live performance.
D’Addario XTB45100 Nickel Steel Guitar String windings with enhanced magnetic properties for increased output and enhanced dynamic range. Whether you play rock or soul, you’ll appreciate the clarity, warmth, and balance you get out of D’Addario’s XT bass guitar strings.
- 4-string set; .045, .065, .080, .100
- Thin, durable coating protects every string
- Balanced clarity and warmth
- High-carbon steel core yields unrivaled strength and elasticity
- Improved tuning stability compared to traditional bass strings
- Manufactured in D’Addario’s New York factory
- XT strings feature an extended lifespan treatment on every string in the set, preserving the natural tone and feel of uncoated strings
- High carbon steel wire and Fusion twist technologies deliver unrivaled tuning stability and break resistance. Strings stay in tune 131% better than traditional strings!
- These strings are designed for long Scale basses (34”+) and have a taper at 36 – 7/8”
- The inner packaging features a re-sealable zip closure, for ease of opening as well as storage of unused strings
- Strings last at least 4 times longer than traditional uncoated strings.