Ernie Ball 2832 Regular Electric Bass Strings have been a top choice for players of all types since the early 1960s, when guitarists came into Ernie Ball’s music store, customizing their string gauges to make their axes easier to play.
After fruitless attempts to interest major guitar manufacturers in a lighter set of strings, Ernie Ball decided to start making his own. When you open a pack of his strings today, you know you’re getting a quality set of strings.
Designed to give you great tone, reliable performance, and long life. You can’t go wrong when you string up with Ernie Ball strings!
Ernie Ball Power Slinky Round Wound Regular Bass Strings are heavily used by both amateurs and professional musicians. Made from nickel plated steel (NPS) windings wrapped around tin plated, hex shaped steel core wire, Slinkys produce a well balanced, all-around great sound, no matter what your playing style.
Ernie Ball 2832 Regular Electric Bass Strings Features at a Glance:
- Type: Bass, 4-string
- .050 .070 .085 .105
- Round wound
- Tin-plated hex steel core
- Nickel-plated steel wrap
About this item
- Ernie Ball 2832 Regular Electric Bass Strings are played by legendary bands around the world including Tool, Rage Against the Machine, Zac Brown Band, Green Day, and Avenged Sevenfold
- Regular Slinky’s 50-to-105 gauge is one of the most popular 4-string bass gauges
- Rich, balanced tone
- Element Shield Packaging prolongs string life and keeps strings as fresh as the day they were made
- Made in California, USA with the freshest and finest materials