Precision Made for Precision Players
Ernie Ball Prodigy Guitar Picks 2 0MM White are precision machined from super-stiff, long-lasting, low-friction Delrin thermoplastic to achieve new degrees of accuracy, output, and control.
Ernie Ball Prodigy Guitar Picks 2 0MM White nonslip playing surface is designed to grip you back as temperatures rise, yielding consistent tone and technique amid all-night security.
The Prodigy series is capable of a devastating attack and lightning speed thanks to its pinpoint tip. A beveled edge enhances comfort and unlocks loads of textures up and down the neck, from weighty chunks and chuggas to cutting scrapes and squeals.
What do you get with the Prodigy pick series?
- Long-lasting Delrin construction — a thermoplastic known for its high stiffness and low friction
- A nonslip grip for enhanced security and consistency
- A precision tip for improved speed and picking accuracy
- A comfortable beveled edge with multiple playing surfaces
Ernie Ball Prodigy Guitar Picks 2 0MM White Features:
- Built from long-lasting Delrin thermoplastic
- Achieves new degrees of accuracy, output, and control
- Comfortable beveled edge plays effortlessly in the hand
- Precision tip yields a clean attack and lightning speed
- Nonslip grip affords consistent tone and all-night security
- Style: multipack
- Thickness: 2.0mm
- Color: white