Ernie Ball Stainless Steel Guitar String. These strings are crisp, tonally balanced, and naturally anti-corrosive to stand up to the most demanding conditions.
Each string’s hexagonal core is made from a tin-plated high-carbon steel to maximize string life without compromising tone. An outer round wound stainless steel layer gives these strings a liveliness that virtually jumps off the fingerboard, along with natural corrosion-resistant properties to promote long-lasting great tone without resorting to coatings.
Finally, ball ends are made from precision-cut brass wire and color-coded for easy identification, providing a precise non-slip bridge fit while reducing the chance of user error during string changes.
Ernie Ball Stainless Steel Guitar String Features;
- Stainless steel round-wound outer layer packs a bright, crisp tone
- High-carbon hex-core maximizes string life and durability
- Naturally anti-corrosive without coatings — perfect for sweaty fingers
- Precision machined brass-wire ball ends are color coated for easy identification
- Instrument: electric guitar
- Number of strings: 6
- Gauges: .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
About this item
- Stainless steel wrap wire
- Brighter tone and longer life
- Contains no Nickel
- Element Shield Packaging prolongs string life and keeps strings as fresh as the day they were made
- Made in California, USA with the finest and freshest materials