Ernie Ball Everlast Guitar Picks 2.00mm are quality Delrin picks that sits comfortably between the fingers and provide stellar attack and response to your strings — acoustic or electric.
Delrin is a synthetic material known for its incredible durability and natural tone, a favorite among guitarists in many genres.
Cut to a classic rounded triangle, this pick can be played on its tip or tilted to the side for a more rounded edge, providing a slightly different tone. Ernie Ball Everlast .
ErnieBall Everlast Guitar Picks can be played on its tip or tilted to the side for a different tone and a versatility guitarists here at Ion Audio Visual really appreciate. Ernie Ball Everlast Guitar Picks Features:
ErnieBall Everlast Guitar Picks Features
- Shape: Classic rounded-triangle
- Material: Delrin
- Thickness: 2.0 mm
- Color: Teal
- Pack size: 12 pieces
- Teal 2.0mm gauge
- Made from Delrin for a more secure, non-slip surface
- Durable, wear-resistant Delrin material
- Classic rounded-triangle Delrin pick for great tone, response, and durability
- Can be played on its tip or tilted to the side for different tone and feel Pack of 12 guitar picks