These Jim Dunlop DCIST20R TRS Stereo 6 Meter Cable are MXR-approved for clean, pure tone. Their 24AWG oxygen-free copper wire maintains tonal integrity, while their 95% coverage spiral shield helps block unwanted interference.
This Jim Dunlop DCIST20R TRS Stereo 6 Meter Cable PVC outer jacket provides flexibility and protection against kinks, and all-metal connectors to further ensure a long life on the road. Leave it to MXR to keep your tone intact.
TRS connectors and Jim Dunlop DCIST20R TRS Stereo 6 Meter Cable can be used for mono, balanced signals as well as stereo signals. TRS connections have three contact points (conductors) separated by two insulator rings.
Just like TS connectors, the tip is an audio signal and the sleeve is ground, but an additional ring (R) conductor is added.
About this item:
- MXR Pro Series Instrument Cable
- “Sweet Spot” capacitance means these cables are designed to translate the right tonal harmonics from pickups that enable both guitars and basses to sound big and rich, whether acoustic or electric
- Oxygen-free copper (OFC) conductors keep your instrument’s tone pure
- Oxygen-free copper (OFC) spiral shielding blocks unwanted interference while keeping the cable flexible and lightweight
- PVC outer jacket enhances flexibility and noise rejection while providing additional protection
- Available in 10′ & 20′ lengths, with straight/straight and straight/right-angle ends