The Midas DL32 32-Input / 16-Output Stage Box represents a serious upgrade of your mixing console and in-ear monitoring rig with the sound of Midas Pro preamps.
This 32-in/16-out AES50-networkable device makes adding a digital snake to your rig as easy as running a single Cat 5 cable, and you can daisy chain up to two Midas DL32 32-Input / 16-Output Stage Box together.
So you can comfortably set 64 remote-controllable Midas Pro preamps onstage with plenty of returns to spare for monitor mixing.
Speaking of monitor mixing, the Midas DL32 32-Input / 16-Output Stage Box is Ultraconnect capable, so you can easily integrate it into your Behringer Powerplay P16 personal monitoring system.
Midas DL32 32-Input / 16-Output Stage Box Features:
- Flexible professional digital stage box that works with Powerplay monitor systems and AES50-ready digital consoles
- 32 x fully programmable and remote-controllable Midas Pro mic preamps give you exceptional sound, right from the stage
- 16 x analog, servo-balanced XLR outputs let you send complete monitor mixes to the stage
- AES50 network ports provide you with ultra-low latency digital audio that’s in-ear compatible
- Up to 328′ of networking capability via a single lightweight Cat 5e cable (not included)
- Dual AES50 ports let you cascade up to 2 DL32 units together for an up to 64-in/32-out system
- Precise LED metering plus 7-segment displays let you keep a close eye on your levels
- Headphones output assignable to any of the inputs/outputs for on-stage monitoring
- Ultranet connectivity for Behringer’s Powerplay P16 personal monitoring system is perfect for in-ear applications
- Dual ADAT outputs for use in splitter mode and stand-alone digital multicore applications
- MIDI In/Out provide bidirectional communication between FOH console and on-stage MIDI devices
- Durable yet compact, all-steel 3U rack-mount chassis provides flexible mounting