Rode NTG4 Shotgun Microphone 2
Rode NTG4 Shotgun Microphone 2 is the very first microphone to feature an in-built battery that provides 150+ hours of operation with the convenience of USB charging.
Designed to be mounted on a boom, a handheld pistol grip, or atop a compact camera for run and gun style filmmaking, the microphone features a super-cardioid directional pickup pattern, a frequency range of 20 to 20,000 Hz, a sensitivity of -32 dB re 1 V/Pa, a dynamic range of 119 dB, a signal to noise-ratio of 78 dB SPL, and a maximum SPL of 135 dB from 48V phantom power (4.8 mA current draw) or the internal rechargeable lithium battery.
Rode NTG4 Shotgun Microphone 2 Features;
- Broadcast sound quality
- Low noise circuitry
- Internal rechargeable lithium battery, supplying over 150 hours operation
- Fully charged in under two hours via Micro USB
- Rugged metal construction
- Convenient digital switching
- High Frequency Boost
- High Pass Filter (Flat/75Hz)
- PAD (-10db)
- Micro USB cable included
- 10 year extended warranty when you register your microphone.
Super Cardioid Broadcast Quality Sound-Low Noise Circuitry-Rugged Metal Construction-Condenser Transducer-On-Board Power Button and LED-High Frequency Boost Button-High Pass Filter (Flat or 75 Hz)–10 dB PAD Button-Low Handling Noise