Rode PinMic-Long Wearable Microphone
Rode PinMic-Long Wearable Microphone is identical to the standard version of the RØDE PinMic except the PinMic-Long is designed to successfully mount to fabric up to 0.14″ (3.5mm) thick. The PinMic-Long delivers a patented mounting system that surpasses traditional lavalier microphones, and enables flexible mounting in all applications. It features a detachable capsule and backplate system. Simply place the backplate to the inside of an article of clothing or other material, and reattach the capsule to the three pins on the backplate.
In addition to its convenient mounting system, the PinMic-Long features a miniature condenser capsule with an omnidirectional polar pattern and audio fidelity well suited for professional recording, broadcast applications, live sound and more. The PinMic-Long includes a rugged Kevlar reinforced cable, water resistant pop filter, mini-furry, cable management clip and rugged storage case.
- Intuitive And Subtle
- Omni-directional polar pattern
- Removable Mesh Head
- Ultra Discreet Appearance
- Lightweight And Easy To Position
- High Quality Performance
- Low Noise Miniature Microphone Capsule
- Low Handling Noise
- Universal Compatibility
- RØDE Micon interconnectivity system provides seamless integration with a wide range of wireless systems
- Includes mini-furry, anti-trauma case, spare capsule and PinMic tool kit
- Five year extended warranty when you register your microphone