The Samson Graphite M25 USB MIDI Controller is a compact and mobile USB bus-powered solution for production and performance. It features 25 semi-weighted velocity-sensitive keys for expressing dynamics while playing, two octave buttons for extending the range of the keyboard to a full four octaves, a sustain button that replaces the need for a separate sustain pedal, and two touch-sensitive ribbon strips for controlling effects.
It also features a programmable master volume encoder, eight MIDI assignable knobs, transport controls, buttons for programming and recalling settings, four large velocity sensitive trigger pads with aftertouch that can be programmed and assigned to different functions such as tapping out drum beats, starting and stopping sequences, cueing one shot samples, and more. Aftertouch enables advanced effects such as applying filters to a triggered sound. A bank button effectively doubles the number of pads from four to eight. The controller connects to the computer and is powered via an included USB to USB mini cable.
The MIDI controller can also connect to an iPad using the optional Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit. It also comes with the manufacturer’s Graphite Editor Software for making custom MIDI assignments to your production or performance software of choice.
- 25-key velocity-sensitive mini keyboard
- Ultra-portable design, perfect for home studios and on-the-go applications
- Programmable master encoder, eight MIDI assignable knobs and transport controls for hands-on control over your DAW and virtual instruments
- Four velocity-sensitive trigger pads (two banks each) with aftertouch for drum sounds and samples
- Control Change mode sets trigger pads to send control change messages
- Program mode sends program change information
- Four customizable Preset options
- Dedicated Octave and Sustain buttons, Pitch Bend and Modulation strips
- Mini USB port
- iPad and USB bus powered
- Includes mini USB to USB cable
- Free Graphite Editor Software download available