The Samson MBA48 Microphone Boom Arm (48″) is designed for use with microphone accessories and in radio, podcast, or home studio setups. It features an articulating arm that provides a maximum horizontal/vertical reach of 48″ for flexible and convenient microphone placement.
The Samson MBA48 Microphone Boom Arm (48″) features internal springs that allow for silent and effortless positioning during recording or live broadcasts. With two mounting options included, the MBA48 can attach to a table or a desk with a C-clamp mount or be more permanently fixed to a flange mount. In addition, it is built with 5/8″-27 mic clip threading and supports weights up to five pounds.
- For DJs and Recording Audio for Video
- Articulating Microphone Boom Arm
- Durable Steel Construction
- Internal Springs for Silent Positioning
- 48″ Maximum Arm Reach
- 5/8″-27 Mic Clip Threading
- Includes C-Clamp Mount (2″ Maximum Grip)
- Flange Mount and Wood Screws Included