Samson Stage 412 Handheld Wireless System
The Samson Stage 412 Handheld Wireless System is a wireless microphone system with four cardioid handheld dynamic Samson Q6 microphones that transmit to a single rugged metal receiver. This wireless system can be used to provide crisp, clear sound and reliable VHF wireless performance in presentations, houses of worship, education, karaoke, and other applications for up to four performers.
Stage 412’s frequency-agile design offers four channels with six operating frequencies per channel. In addition, the system’s IR sync function allows users to wirelessly match each transmitter to a receiver’s operating frequency. Each transmitter offers a 200′ operating range for up to 10 hours via two AA batteries (not included). An AC adapter is included.
Samson Stage 412 Handheld Wireless System operates in the reliable VHF frequency spectrum, which has become significantly less crowded with the advancement of digital TV. And it’s free from the upcoming FCC 600MHz transition.
- Rugged metal receiver chassis
- Six operating frequencies per channel
- IR sync wirelessly matches receiver and transmitter frequency
- Dedicated volume controls for each channel
- Four 1/4″ independent channel outputs
- Three balanced XLR mixed outputs
- 200′ operating range (line-of-sight)
- Four handheld transmitters with Samson Q6 Dynamic microphone capsules
- Each transmitter offers up to 10 hours of operation via two AA batteries (not included)