This Samson Tourtek Series Male Instrument Cable 10 is designed for musicians and sound engineers who require superior sound quality and demand ultimate reliability.
The Samson Tourtek Series Male Instrument Cable 10 features genuine Neutrik connectors and durable low-capacitance wire, which provides excellent rejection of RFI/EMI interference, extremely low handling noise, and superior sound quality.
Samson Tourtek Series Male Instrument Cable 10 inner stranded copper conductor is covered by a PCV insulator .
Which is wrapped in a second carbon insulator, then wrapped in a braided copper shield with 96% coverage, then protected by a 6mm PVC outer jacket.
- 96% coverage copper-braided shield rejects RFI and EMI for a lower noise floor and increased resolution.
- Original Neutrik connectors.
- Genuine Neutrik® nickel-plated phone plug
- Nylon insulator
- Large diameter stranded copper conductor
- Carbon insulator reduces capacitance, eliminating RFI/EMI noise
- Braided copper shield with 96% coverage to greatly reduce noise
- Heavy-duty flexible 6mm PVC outer jacket