The Samson ZM125 Zone Mixer / Amplifier 125W is ideal for small to medium-size commercial sound system installations. This amp provides 125W of power with six input channels each with its own individual level controls. The Samson ZM125 Zone Mixer / Amplifier 125W can be used for music and paging with zones and has features such as dedicated paging microphone input, MOH (Music On Hold), and an onboard chime, with four selectable tones. An expansion bay allows for growth with the optional TCM-3 FM and CD Player module. The ZM125 has a black finish on its steel chassis and can be rack-mounted or rested on a tabletop.
- Six mic/line inputs with 1/4″, XLR and RCA connectors
- Integrated 7-Band EQ
- Three layers of priority muting
- Euroblock terminal for remote microphone connection
- M.O.H. (Music On Hold) input and output with telephone paging input on a Euroblock terminal
- Phantom power on channels 1 & 2