The Shure SM57 Dynamic Instrument Microphone, a true professional workhorse used in many applications including the USA’s presidential podium for over 3 decades, is an exceptional choice for musical instrument pickup or for vocals.
With its bright, clean sound and carefully contoured presence rise, the Shure Shure SM57 Dynamic Instrument Microphone is ideal for live sound reinforcement and recording. It has an extremely effective cardioid pickup pattern which isolates the main sound source while minimizing background noise.
In the studio, the Shure SM57 Dynamic Instrument Microphone is excellent for recording drums, guitar, and woodwinds. For musical instruments or vocals, the SM57-LC is a consistent choice of professional performers.
Its outstanding performance, legendary reliability, and application diversity make this “workhorse” the choice of performers, producers, and sound engineers all over the world.
- Professional workhorse for vocals and instruments in live sound reinforcement
- Legendarily bright and clean sound reproduction
- Used at the official podium of the President of the United States
- Contoured frequency response for clean, instrumental reproduction and rich vocal pickup
- Dynamic design requires no power
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while reducing background noise
- Extremely durable design, with a pneumatic shock mount system that cuts down handling noise