The TC Electronic Hall of Fame Mini is a small-footprint reverb pedal with TonePrint technology, designed to save space on even the most cramped pedalboards without compromising functionality. The pedal features reverb level control, an effect on/off footswitch with true bypass, and optimized headroom for tonal integrity. In addition to the default hall reverb, there are up to ten different reverb types accessible via TonePrint, including spring, room, plate, church, modulated, Lo-Fi, tile, ambient, and gated.
TonePrints are custom presets that can be edited and uploaded onto the pedal. Using the free TonePrint Editor software, available for Mac, Windows, and iPad, allows for preset editing, modulation of parameters not accessible from the on-board controls, and knob-control customization. Simply connect your pedal to your device via the USB mini-B port, install the free software, and begin editing.
You can also use this pedal with the free TonePrint App, available for Android and iPhone. Besides your user-made presets, there is a library of artist presets available, accessible even without an internet connection. To transfer a TonePrint to your pedal, simply hold your smartphone near your instrument’s pickups, and the TonePrint will be ‘beamed’ to your pedal.
Note: This product has no battery compartment and runs only via an external power supply (available separately).
- On/off footswitch and reverb level control knob
- Pre-loaded with TC’s hall reverb
- True bypass, optimized headroom, and analog dry-through signal circuitry for tonal clarity and integrity
- TonePrint enabled – edit and upload presets, adjust deeper parameters, and change what the knob controls
- Access to 10 different reverb algorithms via TonePrint, and more
- Works with guitar and line level/FX loop signals
- Rubber feet for non-hook & loop fastener pedalboard mounting