Yamaha F310 is an excellent quality instrument. Its dreadnought style body provides loud acoustic tone with comfortable playability.
- Traditional Western Body
- Back/Side/Neck Material:Locally Sourced Tonewood(To minimize waste and support sustainable procurement, various species of tonewoods are used based on availability.)
- Top Material:Spruce,Fingerboard Material:Rosewood, Bridge Material:Rosewood
- Tuners:Covered Chrome(TM-14P), Finger Board Width (Nut/Body) 43 mm (1 11/16″)
- It is precision manufactured and hand-finished to exacting ISO standards and offers the same focus on quality, design and sound as all Yamaha acoustics
- The F310 consists of a spruce top, back and sides are Meranti, a Nato neck and a rosewood fretboard, Hand Orientation: Right
- The handling comfort of the slightly reduced body depth and intermediate scale length will be particularly appreciated by younger players.