Yamaha F310 Acoustic Guitar represents everything that you have come to expect from the world leader in musical instrument manufacturing. A spruce top, mahogany back and sides, and rosewood fingerboard come standard on this outstanding guitar. If you are looking for an amazing first guitar to fuel your creative fire then the Yamaha F310 Acoustic Guitar is the one for you.
Perfect Starter Guitar
Quality and tone is the hallmark of our F series guitars.
Yamaha guitars have passed lots of quality checking processes and strict quality tests. These works are leading to high durability and stability.
These guitars share every bit of the passion that ignites our premium ranges and are the perfect instrument for students or seasoned players alike.
Yamaha Yamaha F310 6-Strings Acoustic Guitar Natural is an excellent quality instrument. Its dreadnought-style body provides a loud acoustic tone with comfortable playability.
Yamaha F310 Acoustic Guitar Features;
- Traditional Western Body
- Back/Side/Neck Material: Locally Sourced Tonewood (To minimize waste and support sustainable procurement, various species of tonewoods are used based on availability.)
- Top Material: Spruce, Fingerboard Material: Rosewood, Bridge Material: Rosewood
- Tuners: Covered Chrome(TM-14P), Finger Board Width (Nut/Body) 43 mm (1 11/16″)
- It is precision manufactured and hand-finished to exacting ISO standards and offers the same focus on quality, design, and sound as all Yamaha acoustics
- The F310 consists of a spruce top, back and sides are Meranti, a NATO neck, and a rosewood fretboard, Hand Orientation: Right
- The handling comfort of the slightly reduced body depth and intermediate scale length will be particularly appreciated by younger players.