The Adam Audio T7V Active Nearfield Studio Monitor is an affordable, high-quality, near-field, active studio monitor well suited for project studios, commercial recording facilities, and broadcast environments.
The Adam Audio T7V features Adam’s U-Art 1.9″ accelerated ribbon tweeter with HPS waveguide and a 7″ polypropylene woofer with a rear-firing bass-reflex port.
The unit is bi-amped with 50W allocated to the woofer, while 20W powers the tweeter, which combine to provide a frequency response of 39 Hz to 25 kHz and a maximum SPL of 110 dB.
The rear panel offers XLR and RCA connections with controls for input sensitivity, gain, high-shelf (-2, 0, +2 dB), and low-shelf (-2, 0, +2 dB).
- U-ART 1.9″ Accelerated Ribbon Tweeter
- Allows longer operation with fewer signs of fatigue
- Breakup is prevented by the folded diaphragms, distortions are effectively reduced to a minimum
- Advanced dynamic range due to acoustically effective diaphragm surface that is 2.5 times bigger (compared to a classic tweeter according to the piston principle)
- Air velocity ratio of 4:1 during the sound generation by folded U-ART membrane
- Direct, fast response in the high-range even with complex transients
- HPS waveguide from the S Series
- Makes dispersion more consistent and imaging more stable over a wider area
- Reduction of early reflections on the surfaces of mixing consoles, desks, and more
- Lightweight polypropylene construction of the woofer
- Excellent transient response even at high sound levels without breakup of the diaphragm