The Behringer Xenyx Control2USB studio-control is a high-end studio control and communication center with VCA control and a USB audio interface. It can be used to put master volume, talkback, source selection, and monitor control right at your fingertips when recording or mixing in a studio environment.
Behringer Xenyx Control2USB studio-control features a large control knob, allowing you to make minute adjustments to volume. The Behringer Xenyx Control2USB studio-control lets you set levels fast and accurately, which can be critical to the final sound when it comes to mastering an important project.
Behringer Xenyx Control2USB studio-control also utilizes a high-end Voltage Controlled Amplifier (VCA) to provide even more precise level adjustments.
Furthermore, the built-in USB audio interface lets you connect directly to your computer and its digital library, with no additional hardware or drivers required. In addition, the Control2USB lets you switch between 3 pairs of studio monitors.
You can add or remove a subwoofer and listen through small monitors or any other combination at the press of a button.
- Premium, ultra-low noise and high-headroom studio control and communication center
- All-in-one master volume controller, source selector, monitor switcher, and talkback box
- 4 stereo inputs with independent level control plus an additional monitor mix input for your DAW
- 3 independent and adjustable monitor outputs to connect up to 3 sets of studio monitors
- Built-in talkback microphone with level control for direct communication with musicians
- Large volume knob with true VCA control for extremely precise level adjustments
- Built-in stereo USB audio interface, perfect for computer-based studios
- Premium-quality phono preamp for direct turntable connection
- 2 powerful headphones amplifiers with separate volume control
- Convenient mono, mute, and dim functions right at your fingertips
- High-precision dual 12-segment LED meters with input/output source switch
- “Planet Earth” switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100-240V)