The AKG K240 Semi-open Pro Studio Headphones are designed and use patented Varimotion technology and extra-large transducers to deliver extremely precise and detailed sound.
The headphones have a self-adjusting headband as well as thick around-ear cushions for lasting comfort. The single-sided detachable straight cable resists tangles and can be easily replaced.
The cable has a gold-plated 3.5mm plug with a 1/4″ screw-on adapter to provide wide compatibility with consumer and professional audio devices.
The AKG K 240 Studio is an update of the “classic” AKG K 240 Monitor. The new K 240 Studio delivers an even wider dynamic range and higher sensitivity than its well-known and widely-used predecessor.
The secret to the semi-open K 240 Studio’s sound quality is the new XXL transducers in acoustically tuned vented enclosures with circumaural (around the ear) pads.
The circumaural pads envelop your ears nicely and reward you with smooth, solid bass and well-balanced, articulate mids and highs.
AKG K240 Semi-open Pro Key Features
- Semi-open, circumaural design
- XXL transducers with patented Varimotion technology for crisp detailed sound
- Self-adjusting headband fits virtually any head size
- Thick around-ear cushions for lasting comfort
- Single-sided detachable cable resists tangles and offers easy replacement
- Gold-plated stereo 3.5mm mini plug with 1/4″ adapter for compatibility with a variety of consumer and professional