The black Samson SR850 are semi-open, over-ear studio headphones offering smooth tone and a natural soundstage for recording engineers, mixers, musicians, and casual listeners. The semi-open design allows some sound to bleed out and in, creating improved stereo imaging and audibility of ambient sound. Large 50mm dynamic drivers deliver a frequency response of 10 Hz to 30 kHz with deep bass and clear treble.
The SR850C headphones have thick velour earpads and a self-adjusting headband to ensure a secure and comfortable fit. The single-sided cable resists tangles and provides plenty of length. The gold-plated 3.5mm mini plug and 1/4″ adapter provide wide compatibility with consumer and professional devices.
- Semi-open design provides improved stereo imaging, a wider sound stage, and moderate audibility of ambient sound
- Large 50mm dynamic drivers with neodymium magnets produce clear, detailed audio with a full frequency response and a wide dynamic range
- Thick velour earpads deliver long-lasting comfort
- Self-adjusting headband for a secure, natural fit
- Single-sided cable provides plenty of slack and is resistant to tangles
- Gold-plated 3.5mm stereo mini plug with 1/4″ adapter for wide device compatibility