Whether you record vocals at home or mic up blaring guitar cabs and explosive drums on stage, the black P120 Cardioid Condenser Microphone is the Recording microphone best for a designed to give clear, distortion-free sound on a tight budget
P120 Cardioid Condenser Microphone is a side-address condenser microphone with a cardioid pattern designed to capture vocals.
Acoustic guitars, percussion, and amplified instruments in project studios, home recordings, and live situations.
The low-mass 0.66″ gold-sputtered diaphragm delivers a clear sound with accurate details, and it is capable of handling sound-pressure levels up to 150 dB without introducing perceptible distortion.
A switchable low-cut filter at 300 Hz helps reduce rumble or wind noise, and a switchable 20 dB pad enables distortion-free recording of very loud sound sources associated with proximity miking.
The all-metal body improves the rejection of RF interference so you can use the microphone near transmitter stations and along with wireless microphones.
The AKG P120 Cardioid Condenser Microphone is best for a Home studio microphone and is built to resist high temperatures and humidity. The rugged body and sturdy front grille protect it from tough handling.
- For Voice, Instruments, Drums & Cabs
- XLR Output for Hookup to Mic Preamp
- Operates on 48V Phantom Power
- Includes Mic Stand Adapter
- Cardioid Pattern Lowers Stage/Room Noise
- Switchable Pad Prevents Distortion
- Low-Cut Filter Suppresses Bass Buildup
- Handles Extremely High Sound Levels
- 0.67″ Gold-Sputtered Diaphragm
- The sturdy front grille protects the microphone from tough handling
- Built to resist high temperatures and humidity