The Audio-Technica AT2035 Condenser Microphone from Audio-Technica features a side-address design and can be used in critical home, project, or professional studio applications as well as live performances.
The microphone offers a cardioid polar pattern for minimal feedback and off-axis noise. The element and output stage combine to produce a smooth yet natural audio quality with low noise.
There is an 80 Hz high-pass filter switch for eliminating low-frequency hum and other associated noises, and a -10 dB pad switch provides more headroom when capturing transient signals that may otherwise cause peak distortion.
Audio-Technica AT2035 Condenser Microphone also includes a shockmount, a threaded adapter, and a protective pouch.
Designed for critical home/project/professional studio applications and live performance, this side-address cardioid studio condenser delivers exceptional detail and low noise.
The Audio-Technica AT2035 Condenser Microphone handles high sound pressure levels with ease. Along with its rugged construction and high-performance specifications, the AT2035 provides an exceptional level of consistency from model to model.
- Large diaphragm for smooth, natural sound and low noise
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter and 10 dB pad
- Custom shockmount provides superior isolation