The Audio Technica AT2020USB Condenser Microphone from Audio-Technica is designed to digitally capture music as well as other audio sources. It is ideal for singer/songwriters, podcasters, voiceover artists, field recorders, and home studio recordings.
Audio Technica AT2020USB+Condenser Microphone features a cardioid pickup pattern, off-axis rejection, and 16-bit/44.1 or 48 kHz resolution.
The Audio Technica AT2020USB Condenser Microphone also incorporates monitoring features, like a built-in headphone jack with volume control allowing you to directly monitor your microphone signal with no delay.
Audio Technica AT2020USB+Condenser Microphone also offers mix control that blends the microphone’s input and pre-recorded audio from your DAW. The high-output internal headphone amplifier delivers a clear sound with enough headroom to create ample volume.
The Audio Technica AT2020USB Condenser Microphone is compatible with Windows 7, Vista, XP, and Mac OS X. It includes a tripod desk stand, a protective pouch, a microphone stand mount, and a USB cable.
About this item
- Condenser microphone with USB output for digital recording
- High-quality A/D converter with 16-bit, 44.1/48-kilohertz sampling rate for superb audio
- A headphone jack with volume control allows you to monitor the microphone signal with no delay
- Mix control allows you to blend your microphone signal and pre-recorded audio
- High output, the internal headphone amplifier delivers superior clarity and musical detail as well as more volume overall
- Compatible with Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000, and Mac OS X