The Audio Technica AT2020USB Condenser Microphone from Audio-Technica is designed to digitally capture music as well as other audio sources. It is ideal for singer/songwriters, podcasters, voiceover artists, field recorders, and home studio recordings.
Audio Technica AT2020USB+Condenser Microphone features a cardioid pickup pattern, off-axis rejection and 16-bit/44.1 or 48 kHz resolution.
The Audio Technica AT2020USB Condenser Microphone also incorporates monitoring features, like a built-in headphone jack with a volume control— allowing you to directly monitor your microphone signal with no delay.
Audio Technica AT2020USB+Condenser Microphone also offers a mix control that blends the microphone’s input and pre-recorded audio from your DAW. The high-output internal headphone amplifier delivers clear sound with enough headroom to create ample volume.
The Audio Technica AT2020USB Condenser Microphone is compatible with Windows 7, Vista, XP and Mac OS X. It includes a tripod desk stand, a protective pouch, a microphone stand mount and a USB cable.
About this item
- Condenser microphone with USB output for digital recording
- High quality A/D converter with 16 bit, 44.1/48 kilohertz sampling rate for superb audio
- Headphone jack with volume control allows you to monitor the microphone signal with no delay
- Mix control allows you to blend your microphone signal and prerecorded audio
- High output, the internal headphone amplifier delivers superior clarity and musical detail as well as more volume overall
- Compatible with Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000 and Mac OS X