The Tannoy TM1 Complete Recording Package is a bundle comprising a condenser microphone, a 20′ cable, and a shockmount with an integrated pop shield.
The microphone offers a 1″ gold-plated diaphragm capsule and a cardioid polar pattern, and thus is quite suitable for rejecting undesirable off-axis sound.
Tannoy TM1 Complete Recording Package is suitable for both vocal and instrument recording, is designed to give you a dynamic range of 132 dB, and requires 48V phantom power.
This microphone’s transducer, preamp with transformerless output stage, and gold-plated XLR output are engineered to deliver ultra-low self-noise.
With the included shockmount, you can mount the microphone onto any mic stand, and with the integrated pop-filter, you don’t have to buy a separate piece of mesh to filter out harsh plosives while you record.
The large-diaphragm Tannoy TM1 Complete Recording Package is designed to capture your sounds with incredible realism, sensitivity and accuracy.
Featuring premium-grade electronic components and a pure gold-plated diaphragm capsule, the TM1 captures pristinely clear audio via its cardioid pickup pattern design and wide 132 dB dynamic range.
This versatile microphone is well suited for a variety of applications ranging from recording studios to broadcast stations.
Rounding out the package is a heavy duty shock mount with integrated pop shield, a dedicated dust cover, and a 20′ (6 m) professional grade microphone cable.
Tannoy TM1 Complete Recording Package Features:
- Package of TM1 microphone, shock mount with integrated pop shield, 20′ (6 m) XLR cable and dust cover
- Premium large condenser microphone capsule with 1″ gold plated diaphragm
- Internal shock mounting for microphone capsule
- Fixed cardioid polar pick-up pattern
- Ultra low noise design
- Extremely quiet preamplifier design with transformer-less output stage
- +48 V phantom powering for wide dynamic range
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.