The Audio Technica ATH M20X Monitor Headphones from Audio Technica are designed for both tracking and mixing applications and feature 40mm Neodymium drivers with copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils tuned for detailed low-frequency reproduction.
The Audio Technica ATH M20X Monitor Headphones have a closed-back, circumaural, around-the-ear design that provides sound isolation. Their 3-meter long cable has a single-side exit to help reduce tangles while working. A 1/4″ adapter is included.
Audio Technica ATH M20X Monitor Headphones are a great introduction to the critically acclaimed M-Series line. Modern design and high-quality materials combine to deliver a comfortable listening experience, with enhanced audio and effective isolation.
An excellent choice for tracking and mixing. More About the M-Series Headphones Critically acclaimed M-Series professional monitor headphones deliver accurate audio and outstanding comfort, perfect for long sessions in the studio and on the go.
Contoured earcups seal tight for excellent sound isolation, with minimal bleed. And the pro-grade materials are durable, yet comfortable. Find out why online reviewers, top audio engineers, and cult followers agree, M-Series is an unmatched combination of audio and build-quality that gets the job done. Hour after hour, year after year
About this item;
- Advanced build quality and engineering Designed for studio tracking and mixing
- 40 millimeter drivers with rare earth magnets and copper clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Tune for enhanced low frequency performance
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- Convenient single side cable exit Magnet neodymium Designed for studio tracking and mixing
- Connectivity Technology Wired