The Behringer BA 85A Dynamic Handheld Microphone from Behringer is a handheld microphone designed to capture audio with sensitivity and accuracy.
Behringer BA 85A Dynamic Handheld Microphone can be used for vocals, speech, and instruments in live stage, theater, recording, and rehearsal applications.
The Behringer BA 85A Dynamic Handheld Microphone offers excellent sound source separation and feedback rejection. It is built with a 3-pin XLR output connector and an integrated shock mount system and spherical wind and pop noise filter.
Additionally, Behringer BA 85A Dynamic Handheld Microphone includes a mic stand adapter and an impact-resistant carrying case.
The BA 85A Super Cardioid dynamic microphone is a performer’s and home recording enthusiast’s dream come true! This professional-quality microphone is designed to capture your sounds with outstanding sensitivity and accuracy.
With a Super Cardioid pickup pattern for excellent sound source separation and feedback rejection, this ultra-wide frequency response mics is an excellent choice for any performing or recording.
Scenario – and it’s rugged enough to go the distance! With an integrated shock mount system and spherical wind and pop noise filter and coming packaged with a mic stand adapter and an impact-resistant carrying case, the BA 85A is the only microphone you will ever need.
- Dynamic super-cardioid microphone with shaped frequency response for close-up vocals
- Ultrawide frequency response for transparent sound
- Extremely high signal output lets your voice cut through
- Supercardioid polar pattern provides maximum isolation from other sound sources
- Integrated wind and pop noise filter
- Built-in shock mount system to cut down handling noise
- 3-pin XLR connector
- A microphone stand adapter and impact-resistant carrying case included