The Sontronics Broadcast Microphone is a dynamic broadcast microphone designed to deliver a clean and clear vocal sound out of the box for a range of applications including podcasting, broadcasting, voice-over work, gaming, and more.
The super-cardioid polar pattern yields tight frontal pickup with enhanced side rejection, while the integral 3-layer pop screen impedes problematic vocal plosives and sibilance.
The dynamic capsule produces a frequency response of 50 Hz to 15 kHz, ideal for detailed speech and vocals without EQ.
The Sontronics PODCAST PRO Broadcast Microphone features an integrated stand mount for easy placement on any mic stand or boom arm.
PODCAST Microphone balanced 3-pin XLR output allows standardized connectivity with a variety of mic preamps, audio interfaces, and mixers.
- Ideal for the podcast, broadcast, voice-over, gaming, vlogging, and audio-for-YouTube applications
- Designed to deliver detail and depth without requiring EQ
- Supercardioid polar pattern offers focused pickup
- Integral stand mount for compatibility with any floor/desktop stand or boom arm
- Easy to set up and position
- 50 Hz to 15 kHz frequency response
- Requires no batteries or phantom power
- Designed, developed, and hand-built in the United Kingdom