The Behringer ECM8000 Ultra Condenser Microphone is an omnidirectional mic designed for use with real-time analyzers (sold separately) to provide an acoustic picture of a room.
Behringer ECM8000 Ultra Condenser Microphone is used to capture audio and fine-tune your sound system performance to match the response characteristics of the room for recording applications. In addition, the Behringer ECM8000 Ultra Condenser Microphone requires phantom power (+15 to +48V) and includes a swivel stand mount along with a rugged carrying case.
- Ultra-linear condenser microphone for measurement and recording applications
- Suitable for room equalization applications plus high-resolution studio recording and live applications
- Flat frequency response and ultra-high sound resolution
- Evenly weighted, true omnidirectional pattern
- Works with phantom power from +15 to +48V
- Works with the Behringer Ultracurve or any other analyzer
- Ultra-low noise transformerless FET input eliminates low-frequency distortion
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR connector for highest signal integrity
- Swivel-stand mount and transport case included