The Audio-Technica AT2050 Condenser Microphone is designed for use in home studios, project recording, and live sound reinforcement applications. It can be used for capturing vocals, general instruments, and speaker cabinets.
The side-address condenser microphone features user switchable cardioid, omnidirectional, and figure-8 polar patterns for versatile operation. The element and output stage combine to produce a smooth yet natural audio quality with low noise. in Audio-Technica AT2050 Condenser Microphone.
An 80 Hz high-pass filter switch minimizes low-frequency hum and other associated noise and a -10 dB pad switch provides more headroom when capturing transient signals that may otherwise cause peak distortion..
About this item;
- Three switchable polar patterns: omni, cardioid, and figure-8
- Switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter and 10 dB pad
- Large diaphragm for smooth, natural sound, and low noise
- Surface-mount electronics are compliant with the company’s consistency and reliability standards
- Includes shockmount and protective pouch
- For Voice, Instruments, Drums & Cabs
- Omni, Cardioid & Figure-8 Polar Patterns
- Switchable -10 dB Pad Hinders Distortion
- Low-Cut Filter Limits Bass Buildup
- Shockmount Inhibits Vibration Noise
- Dual Large-Diaphragm Condenser Capsule
- Handles Immense Sound Pressure Levels
- XLR Output for Hookup to Mic Preamp
- Operates on 48V Phantom Power
- Includes Protective Pouch