The Behringer PMP4000 16-Channel Powered Mixer delivers a powerful 1600 watts and features a compact, table-top mixing desk enclosure.
The Behringer PMP4000 16-Channel Powered Mixer is well suited for general PA applications in auditoriums, houses-of-worship, halls, restaurants, bars, band rehearsals and more.
A total of 16 channels are comprised of 8 mono microphone and line inputs, and 4 stereo line input channels. Each channel features a 3-band EQ section, gain and channel fader controls, Mute and PFL switches.
Additional features include a 7-band graphic EQ with FBQ feedback detection, 24-bit effects processor and vocal remover for karaoke and rehearsing.
- Ultra-compact 2 x 800-Watt stereo powered mixer (1600-Watt bridged mode)
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- Ultra-compact design at nearly half the weight of conventional powered mixers
- 16-channel mixer section features 8 mono and 4 stereo channels plus separate CD/Tape input/output
- Studio-grade 24-bit stereo FX processor with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- Behringer PMP4000 16-Channel Powered Mixer
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies for easy feedback removal
- 8 high-quality XENYX Mic Preamps with switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Effective, extremely musical 3-band EQ, switchable Low cut filter, and Clip
- LEDs on all mono channels
- Stereo 7-band graphic EQ allows precise frequency correction of monitor or main outputs
- Voice Canceller function removes singer’s voice from recordings for karaoke applications
- Selectable stereo (main L/R), double mono (main/monitor) or bridged mono amplifier operation mode
- Breathtaking XPQ 3D stereo surround effect for more vitality and enhanced stereo image
- Adjustable stereo CD/Tape input for connecting external signal sources
- Multi-functional stereo Preamp outputs for added flexibility
- Internal switch-mode power supply, noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany