The Zoom LiveTrak L 8 8 Channel Digital Mixer and recorder puts the flexibility of Zoom’s popular LiveTrak L-Series range in a compact and portable format that’s optimized for podcasting and music production on the go.
The Zoom LiveTrak L 8 8 Channel Digital Mixer provides tactile controls and intuitive functionality, so you can start a podcasting or music recording session in minutes.
With six mic preamps, four independent headphone outputs, a phone tap for call-in interviews, and six sound pads, the Zoom LiveTrak L 8 8 Channel Digital Mixer can easily handle roundtable podcasts or tracking multiple musicians.
Since it can be operated on AA batteries or a USB power supply, it can join you no matter where you go to record.
Whether you record to an SD card, stream via USB to a computer or iOS mobile device, or do both at the same time, the LiveTrak L-8 gives you up to 12 channels of simultaneous multitrack recording.
Just add microphones (dynamic or condenser), hook up headphones, and get ready to produce quality content in no time.
Panel Podcasts are No Problem
- Thanks to its six transparent, low-noise mic preamps with selectable phantom power, the Zoom LiveTrak L 8 8 Channel Digital Mixer can accommodate dynamic or condenser microphones for you and multiple guests.
- Just insert an SDHC or SDXC card to start recording right away. Keep in mind that you can multitrack record via USB to a computer or iOS mobile device (separately available Apple Camera Connection Kit required) whether or not you track to an SD card.
- No matter which media you choose, the L-8 records separate tracks to ensure flexibility in post-production processes such as editing and mixing.
Six Sound Pads for Triggering Samples or Music
- Use sound effects and music clips to add excitement to your podcast. The LiveTrak L-8 features six assignable sound pads that allow you to instantly trigger effects, music, applause, prerecorded interviews, or ads.
- The LiveTrak L-8 comes with 13 preset sounds for its sound pads, making it ready for out-of-the-box production.