The Behringer Powerplay 16 P16-M Digital Mixer is used with the Behringer P16-I Input Module (sold separately) to complete the Behringer Powerplay 16 monitoring system.
The system puts personal monitor mixing in the hands of musicians, singers, speakers and other talent, allowing them to set levels for up to Behringer Powerplay 16 P16-M Digital Mixer of audio, ultimately creating custom monitor mixes that favor their own signals.
The Behringer Powerplay 16 P16-M Digital Mixer-M features an intuitive layout and control section with individual level and pan controls for 16 input channels.
A 3-band EQ section further contours your headphone signal, and 24-bit D/A converters ensures high audio quality and detail. An optional stand mount (P-16MB) allows the P16-M to be mounted onto a microphone stand.
The Behringer Powerplay 16 P16-M Digital Mixer connects to the P16-I via Cat5 network cable. Additional connections include stereo 1/4″ phone through outputs, and of course a headphone output.
A complete Powerplay 16 monitoring system is an ideal monitoring solution for houses-of-worship, small live performance venues, conference halls, auditoriums and more.
Behringer Powerplay 16 P16-M Digital Mixer Features;
- 16-channel digital stereo mixer to create your personal monitor mix
- Ultra-intuitive “analog” operation with total recall and 16 presets for custom mixes
- State-of-the-art 24-bit D/A converters for premium audio quality
- 16 Channel Select buttons with dual LEDs for perfect overview
- Level and Pan/Spread control per channel with LED meter
- 3-band EQ per channel with mid-band frequency control
- Solo and mute functions per channel
- Global Level and EQ controls plus Panic Mute function
- High power and “drummer proof” headphones output
- Fully adjustable limiter protects your ears and headphones
- Additional mono/stereo line output to connect your powered monitor
- MIDI IN port for real-time remote control of all channels by external MIDI device such as BEHRINGER BCF2000, BCR2000, etc.
- Standard CAT5e connection delivers power and 16 signals to each Personal Mixers
- ULTRANET connector to daisy-chain up to forty-eight P16-M mixers for large systems (in conjunction with P16-D)
- Ultra-low system latency of less than 1 millisecond
- Powered via external power supply (included) or P16-I / P16-D
- Mounts easily on a mic stand with the P16-MB mic stand mount (not included)
- Extremely rugged construction ensures long life even under the most demanding conditions