The Behringer U PHORIA UM2 is a 2×2 USB audio interface that is capable of tracking your audio with a sampling rate up to 48 kHz. It features a single XENYX combination XLR/TRS microphone preamplifier with selectable 48V phantom power. Additionally, the UM2 has a front-panel 1/4″ instrument input with dedicated level control. Output is provided in the form of stereo RCA outputs and a front-panel 1/4″ headphone jack.
The Behringer U PHORIA UM2 has selectable direct monitoring and is housed in a metal chassis to be impact resistant. Behringer U PHORIA UM2 2×2 USB audio interface provides a free download of Tracktion 4 Audio Production software with registration.
Tracktion 4 Software Download
- Up to 48 kHz resolution
- Compatible with recording software including Avid Pro Tools, Ableton Live, Steinberg Cubase, and others
- Streams 2 inputs / 2 outputs with low latency to your computer, supporting Mac OS X and Windows XP or higher
- USB port for connection and power
- +48 V-powered XENYX mic preamp
- Headphone output with level control and direct monitor select