Arturia MiniFuse 2 USB Audio MIDI Interface, a portable 2×2 USB Type-C audio/MIDI interface that combines great sound with operational simplicity and a robust software bundle. With its two low-noise mic / line / instrument preamps, the Arturia MiniFuse 2 USB Audio MIDI Interface helps singer-songwriters, musicians, podcasters, and online creators get clean, quality recordings. It also features a virtual loopback channel to enable easy capture of computer audio alongside the live input, such as a voiceover or guitar playthrough.
Despite the Arturia MiniFuse 2 USB Audio MIDI Interface compact size, it provides plenty of connectivity. In addition to dual XLR-1/4″ combo inputs, there are 1/4″ speaker and headphone outputs with individual volume controls, traditional 5-pin MIDI sockets for integrating MIDI gear, and a built-in USB 2.0 Type-A hub that’s perfect for hooking up a keyboard controller.
The bundled software titles—Ableton Live Lite, Analog Lab Intro, Native Instruments GUITAR RIG 6 LE, Arturia FX, and more—deliver loads of interesting sounds and cool effects, plus a highly capable and popular music production DAW.
Make Your Sound Happen
Get inspired and express yourself through sound whenever and wherever with this portable, fully loaded, and easy-to-use interface. Whether you’re a singer-songwriter, keyboardist, composer, or anything in between, enjoy sharp sound quality, smart features, and great software included as standard.
Arturia MiniFuse 2 USB Audio MIDI Interface inputs and outputs bridge the gap between your ideas and the finished product. Its dual XLR-1/4″ combo inputs with 48V phantom power let you easily record two mics, Hi-Z instruments, or line-level sources. Sync and record your MIDI devices with 5-pin DIN connections. Plug into your computer with quick and compact USB Type-C compatibility, and hook up headphones and speakers to the 1/4″ outputs. Finally, connect USB devices like your MIDI keyboard with the additional USB Type-A hub socket.
For audiophiles, Arturia MiniFuse 2 USB Audio MIDI Interface boasts a 110 dB dynamic range and a class-leading equivalent input noise of -129 dB. For everyone else, that means that every recording you make sounds incredible, with rich dynamics, clear noise-free signal, and studio-grade quality.
Tough, Portable Design
Arturia MiniFuse 2 USB Audio MIDI Interface is designed to accompany you for those last-minute sessions, quick deadlines, and spontaneous musical moments. It’s not only compact and lightweight; its rugged aluminum casing can handle the mobile producer’s lifestyle. Take your sound with you, wherever you go.
Whether you’re using a laptop or desktop, Arturia MiniFuse 2 USB Audio MIDI Interface can work for you. Windows or Mac, connect it, and enjoy total recording freedom. Better still, with the MiniFuse Control Center app, you can monitor its inputs, outputs, settings, and firmware updates in one place.
Loopback for Content Creators
- Easily capture voiceovers alongside in-app or in-game audio with MiniFuse’s Loopback function, for quality content in one take.
- Adjustable Monitor Mix
- Whether tracking live, overdubbing layers, or settling into a mix, you can quickly dial in the perfect blend of input and computer return signal with the MiniFuse 2’s adjustable monitor mix. It also features a switch
- for listening in mono, which is great when simultaneously recording a vocal through channel 1 and an instrument through channel 2.
- Top-Notch Software
- Arturia MiniFuse 2 USB Audio MIDI Interface comes with an exclusive selection of software titles offering everything you need to give your sound the professional edge.
- Ableton Live Lite: Compose, record, perform, and produce anything with an introduction to one of the most widely used musical software titles in the business.
- Analog Lab Intro: Instantly add inspiring sounds from award-winning keyboard emulations to your mix with hundreds of presets to explore, from vintage ’80s synths to fat modern sounds.
- Arturia FX: Color your sound with four premium FX plug-in recreations of studio classics; a lush plate reverb, a gritty analog preamp, a classic tape echo, and a rich stereo chorus.
- Native Instruments GUITAR RIG 6 LE: An inspiring selection of amps, cabs, delays, reverbs, stomp boxes and compressors, so you can build your own processing chains and customize your perfect guitar tones.
- Auto-Tune Unlimited 3-Month Subscription: Refine your vocal parts for perfect harmony or go full trap-style auto-tune with a 3-month subscription to the industry’s favorite voice tuning plug-in.
- Splice Creator Plan 3-Month Subscription: Access millions of hi-definition royalty-free samples, from lo-fi drum loops to punchy vocal one-shots, as well as synth sounds, Splice Skills tutorials, and much more.