The Behringer U-PHORIA UMC1820 USB Audio Interface is a USB 2.0 audio/MIDI interface featuring a combination of 18 inputs and 20 outputs.
Capable of running at 24-bit/96 kHz resolution, the unit provides connectivity for microphones, guitars, keyboards and MIDI devices.
Eight MIDAS-designed microphone preamps can supply 48V phantom power for use with condenser microphones.
Aside from the eight XLR/TRS combo connectors, the Behringer U-PHORIA UMC1820 USB Audio Interface also includes a S/PDIF coaxial input and output, as well as ADAT optical I/Os supporting both S/PDIF and S/MUX operation.
MIDI input and output is available, along with USB MIDI for adding a control surface to control your DAW. And speaking of DAWs, the unit is compatible with most popular recording software for Mac OS X and Windows.
A mix control allows zero-latency direct monitoring to aid performances without any delay or lag in the returning signal. A pair of headphone outputs is available with individual volume controls and an A/B source select for DJ-style cueing.
Upon registering the interface at behringer.com, a complimentary download code for the full version of Tracktion DAW software is provided.18 input, 20 output USB 2.0 audio/MIDI Behringer U-PHORIA UMC1820 USB Audio Interface with 24-bit/96 kHz resolution
Behringer U-PHORIA UMC1820 USB Audio Interface Features;
- Eight MIDAS-designed microphone preamps with 48V phantom power
- Coaxial S/PDIF input and output
- ADAT optical input and output supporting S/PDIF and S/MUX formats up to 96 kHz
- Simultaneous use of all analog, coaxial S/PDIF, optical ADAT and MIDI signals
- Zero-latency direct monitoring of all analog inputs while recording
- ADAT input allows for expanding to a total of sixteen MIDAS-designed preamps using an optional ADA8200 expander
- Input/playback mix control and stereo/mono switch for direct monitoring
- Dual headphones outputs with individual level controls and monitor A/B source select for DJ-style cueing
- Main outputs with dim, mute and dedicated main level controls
- Compatible with most current recording software running under Mac OS X and Windows XP or higher
- Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
- Impact-resistant metal chassis
There are no reviews yet.