The Behringer UMC204HD U-PHORIA USB Audio Interface is a two input, four output, that features MIDAS-designed preamps. Powered from the USB bus, the cross platform interface includes zero-latency direct monitoring for recording, LED indicators for status, signal and clipping, and a dedicated headphone output with volume control and a monitor A/B source select for DJ-style cueing.
Behringer UMC204HD U-PHORIA USB Audio Interface;
Behringer UMC204HD U-PHORIA USB Audio Interface connectivity includes a pair of XLR/TRS combo inputs, while the outputs feature two 1/4″ TRS and four RCA phono connectors. A pair of 1/4″ TRS insert allow for processing using external effects. Dedicated MIDI input and output terminals on the Behringer UMC204HD U-PHORIA USB Audio Interface provide additional MIDI connectivity and global phantom power is available for use with condenser microphones.
Free software downloads are available on registering the item.
- Two input/four output USB 2.0 audio interface for recording vocals and instruments
- Two MIDAS-designed microphone preamplifiers with +48V phantom power
- 24-bit/192 kHz resolution
- Zero-latency direct monitoring while recording
- Two 1/4″ TRS main balanced outputs and four RCA phono unbalanced outputs
- Analog inserts for use of external effects such as compressors, etc.
- Headphone output with level control and monitor A/B source select for DJ-style cueing
- Dedicated MIDI input and output
- Input/playback mix control and stereo/mono switch for direct monitoring
- Status, signal and clip indicators
- USB port for computer connection and power
- Includes downloadable audio recording, editing and podcasting software, plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins
- Compatible with most recording software including Avid Pro Tools, Ableton Live, Steinberg Cubase, and more, running under Mac OS X and Windows XP, or higher
- Impact-resistant metal chassis