The Behringer Ultra Di DI20 Active DI Box Splitter is an active, two-channel DI box and splitter. The unit takes a signal from an unbalanced, high-impedance output and feeds it directly into a mixing console or recorder.
Ideally suited for guitar and bass players, the Behringer Ultra Di DI20 Active DI Box Splitter is also useful in live/studio/broadcast applications, for installation contractors and studios/live event engineers.
Multiple modes allow for flexible usage, and can also be used by keyboard players to balance their often unbalanced sources.
Three levels of switchable input attenuation allows input levels of up to +48dBu, while a ground lift switch eliminates typical ground loop problems. The unit can derive power either from a 9V battery or by using 48V phantom power.
- Active, two-channel DI box/splitter
- Behringer Ultra Di DI20 Active DI Box Splitter
- Converts two separate unbalanced 1/4″ line inputs into two balanced XLR outputs
- Mono, two-channel or stereo DI-box operation with switchable link mode
- Additional split mode where the signal from channel 1 is sent to both XLR outputs
- Input 2 usable as channel 1 link output in addition to XLR output
- Switchable input attenuation allows for connection to outputs with up to 3,000 Watts
- Ground lift switch eliminates typical ground loop problems
- Powered from a 9V battery or via phantom power